Recently, residents of the region in the Vitebskenergo RUE have received many questions related to the application of a tariff of 0.0335 Belarusian rubles per kilowatt hour when using electric energy for heating and hot water supply.
The introduction of a new tariff for electricity for residential buildings, where electricity is used for heating and water heating, is provided for by Decree of the Council of Ministers of December 29, 2018 No. 985. It is important to know that not all citizens can use it .
The above tariff applies to residential premises (apartments) in multi-unit and blocked residential buildings, single-family residential buildings, subject to the following conditions:
- the residential building is not equipped in the prescribed manner with centralized heat and gas supply systems;
- the living room is equipped in accordance with the established procedure with stationary installed receivers of electric energy for the needs of heating and hot water supply;
- a separate (additional) device for individual metering of electric energy consumption is installed in the living room, to which only these electric energy receivers are connected and measures are taken to exclude the possibility of unauthorized connection of other electric energy receivers.
It is worth paying attention to the fact that the new tariff applies only if there are citizens registered at the place of residence in the dwelling(in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the procedure for calculating and making payments for housing and communal services and fees for the use of living quarters of the state housing stock, approved by resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus dated June 12, 2014 No. 571).
How to provide for the use of electric energy for heating and hot water supply in residential buildings (apartments) using the new tariff (0.0335 Belarusian rubles per 1 kWh) during reconstruction or new construction of a residential building?
This is only possible if all of the conditions described above are met. Further, if all conditions are met, it is necessary to clarify the availability of technical capabilities to increase the electrical load.
Preliminary information on the availability of technical ability to connect additional electric load in order to use electric energy for heating and hot water supply in a single-family (blocked) residential building can be obtained in the area of electric networks (RES) of the branch of electric networks of RUE “Vitebskenergo” serving your locality .
For the installation of engineering systems for the use of electric energy for heating and hot water supply in residential buildings (apartments) using a tariff of 0.0335 Belarusian rubles per 1 kWh during reconstruction or new construction of a residential building, it is necessary:
- obtain permission for the reconstruction or new construction of a residential building (apartment) in a multi-unit (blocked) residential building, single-family residential building using electric energy for heating and hot water supply of the residential building. To do this, the consumer needs to contact the local executive and administrative body as part of the administrative procedure specified in subparagraph 9.3.2 or 9.3.1 of paragraph 9.3 of the list of administrative procedures;
- to carry out the development of project documentation, electrical work, electrical measurements, to carry out the admission to operation by the personnel of the Energonadzor branch, to conclude a power supply agreement with the Energosbyt branch, to connect to the electric network (the personnel of the electric network branch).
To connect electric heating and hot water supply in a residential building (apartment), it is necessary to provide for the installation of a separate (additional) metering device with the performance of the necessary work, which excludes the possibility of connecting other consumers of electric energy except devices that use electric energy for heating and hot water supply.
Who can switch to the new tariff? What needs to be done for this?
The tariff of 0.0335 Belarusian rubles per 1 kWh can be transferred to consumers of power supply services (subscribers) who have previously made a connection in order to use electricity for heating and who pay for the consumed power supply services under the tariff group “Electric energy for heating and hot water supply with connected (total) power of electric heating equipment more than 5 kW. ” However, the transition is not possible for everyone, but only if the conditions described above are met: there are citizens registered at the place of residence, there is no centralized heat and gas supply, there are stationary electric power receivers for heating and hot water supply, which are connected to a separate device individual accounting.
If all conditions are met, then the transition is carried out on a declarative basis.
The consumer of power supply services (subscriber) must apply to the energy supply organization (Energosbyt branch) with a statement on the transition to settlements for the consumed power supply services for the specified tariff group. After receiving the application, the energy supplying organization agrees with the citizen on the time of his visit and carries out:
- control readings from the meter for individual metering of electric energy for heating and hot water supply;
- verification of the internal power supply scheme for compliance with the requirements for the installation of a system that uses electric energy only for the needs of heating and hot water supply;
- sealing circuit elements (junction boxes, terminal covers, switching devices);
- conclusion (renegotiation) of an electricity supply agreement for heating and hot water supply.
Obtaining documented information about the absence of district heating and gas supply systems is a prerequisite and is carried out by Energosbyt branch (a citizen has the right to submit this information independently).
The above electricity tariff applies from the date of conclusion (renegotiation) of the electricity supply agreement for the use of electric energy for heating and hot water supply.
Important: the transition from this tariff group is not possible if the apartment building is equipped with a centralized gas supply system, a centralized heat supply system (heating and (or) hot water supply).
Phones for information in the branch "Energosbyt":
|Settlement and Cash Center||8-0212-22-40-78, 183|