• Triangle No light? Call: 144

Power engineers upgraded equipment at one of the oldest substations in Vitebsk - the Parkovaya substation.

Card image cap

Power engineers upgraded equipment at one of the oldest substations in Vitebsk - the Parkovaya substation.

The first post-war decade (1944-1954) was characterized by rapid growth in the republic of low-power hydro and thermal power plants. This made it possible to carry out the initial stage of village electrification.

To develop the energy economy and electrification in cities and regional centers, the Vitebsk Regional Energy Administration (Oblenergo) was formed in 1954. Since that time, the electrification of cities and urban settlements began to develop as planned under unified leadership with a focus on the use of capacities of the Belarusian energy system.

It was during this period that the 110/10/6 kV Parkovaya substation was built, which is one of the oldest substations in the city of Vitebsk.

In 2018-2019 The Vitebsk Electric Networks branch at the Parkovaya substation systematically carried out a partial modernization of 6 and 10 kV equipment. Power engineers replaced obsolete and exhausted equipment. Oil circuit breakers were replaced by vacuum production of Belelectromontazhnaladka OJSC. Instead of protections on an electromechanical base, microprocessor-based devices based on the MP-301 terminals (BEMN OJSC) were installed.

As a result of the modernization, the equipment was updated and increased in reliability at the Parkovaya substation.

Information
Administrative Procedures
Connection to the Electric Power Supply System